A Losing Cause: Trying to Stop Offensive Libertarian Comments by Gregory Hilton

I have written many articles critical of the Libertarian Party and its leader, Rep. Ron Paul (R-TX). My articles have primarily attacked their isolationist foreign policy and advocacy of a wide range of silly conspiracy theories. Not surprisingly, the Libertarians have fired back. They should defend their viewpoint, and that is what democracies dialogue is all about.
The personal attacks do not bother me, but I have encountered several highly disturbing and offensive comments. Some of them are reprinted below but I have erased the curse words. My efforts to encourage the Libertarians to tone down their rhetoric, and to avoid curse words as well as racial and ethnic slurs, have not been successful.
I try not to be judgmental and our first amendment guarantee of freedom of speech is very important. I do not want to censor anyone, but I felt compelled to act in the situations below. About 90 percent of these comments are from Libertarians and and the other 10 percent are from members of the John Birch Society and the Constitution Party. I am certainly not blaming all Libertarians for the anti-Semitic and racist views of this small group of radicals.
I have told people that reducing high voltage language allows their intelligence to shine through. Profane language is not profound, and people swear and attack ethnic and minority groups when they are out of control. Once again, it does not bother me if people disagree with my viewpoint, but the comments below have all crossed the line.

* Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-CA) is a murderer and doesn’t deserve to live! The DEATH penalty is still applicable in CA as far as I know. I still want a retard to rape her before executing this slut. Get out of my country you piece of shit. I am sick and tired of her.

* Muslims are all animals and need to go see the 72 maggots that await them in hell.

* The PRESIDENT of the United States who is DELIBERATELY and knowingly DESTROYING America!!!! In my book, he’s a TRAITOR, an ILLEGAL ALIEN. But NEVER an American. REVOLUTION NOW, GODDAMMIT!!! I hope we can undo what this bastard has done to our country. Then we can throw him out of America, and put him somewhere in Africa for the carnivores.

* Blacks and latinos are parasites on those of us who work hard. They all voted for Mama Bama because they know he’ll give them free handouts while they breed like fleas. They take, take, take until we’re a nation of peasants. This is why they were enslaved in the first place, it was a no-brainer that if we granted them freedom, this is exactly what would happen.

* There are no words strong enough or dirty enough to describe these subhuman environmentalists. They are useless pieces of human flesh. Al Gore, I really am out of words describing what I wanna do with you.

* Get rid of the f–king Jews from the USA and you will get rid of Arab desire to destroy good Americans. Your Jew loving ways will destroy you. Send em home and let em fight their own battles. We don’t care about the Middle East.

* Geez, that’s a surprise. The majority of Latinos support government healthcare. Isn’t it what they have back home, in their banana republics? And isn’t it what they want… Everything for FREE? So they think… They are idiot morons.

* Who ever supports Obama should also be tried for treason.

* The biggest problem in the Arab world is the lack of pornography. Arabs need more porn. If they watched porn all the time, there would be peace in the world. Watch porn, masturbate and relax, no time or energy for wars.

I am also disappointed in former Rep. Tom Tancredo (R-CO) who continues to say the United States should bomb the Muslim holy sites in Mecca and Medina if another militant terrorist attack happens on American soil.
Tancredo does not see a distinction between a small group of militants from the rest of the one billion plus Muslims worldwide who want peace. We should not be attacking an entire religious population with followers living around the globe.
There are militants in many faiths. A few extremist Christians have bombed abortion clinics. No one suggested bombing Christian holy sites in Jerusalem as a retaliation. It is always wrong to stir up religious hatred.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s