I have two fully furnished and upscale properties available for all four days of the Obama Inaugural. I can also include tickets to some of the most exclusive events. The first property is a five bedroom home in suburban Fairfax Station which is one mile from the Metro subway system. The second property is a two bedroom townhouse close to the U.S. Capitol.
— Jacuzzi bathtub
— flat screen TVs with expanded cable and DVD player
— Both DSL and Wireless Internet accessibility
— Linens and cooking accessories
I unfortunately have no tickets to the swearing in ceremony, but I do have tickets to some of the most desirable events of the week. I am offering two tickets to the pre-Inaugural “Black Tie and Boots” Party on January 19th. This event is regularly referred to as “the hottest ticket in town.” I also have two tickets to the Creative Coalition Gala featuring Anne Hathaway, Spike Lee, Susan Sarandon, Ellen Burstyn, Matthew Modine, and Rachael Leigh Cook. The includes passes to an after the Ball party. Furthermore, I also have two tickets to the official Inaugural Ball at the Mandarin Oriental Hotel. This event has already been sold out.
• $250/night for each room for 3 nights
• Non-refundable deposit due within 48 hours of verbal agreement. Remaining balance due upon arrival.
• Refundable security deposit that will be returned 7 days after your departure.
• $250 per night for additional nights.
• *MINIMUM 3 nights stay.
• Only cash, cashier’s check and money orders will be accepted.
• Rental requires advance validation of renter’s current address and contact information (copies of a valid driver’s license with a major utility bill suggested).
• No-smoking or pets.